[Gmsh] Questions

cacchione at stru.polimi.it cacchione at stru.polimi.it
Sat Mar 19 09:27:00 CET 2005

Hi,
I've downloaded gmsh from few days and now I'm reading the documentation.
I'm performing dynamic analysis of a 2D poly-crystalline structure, using
6 node triangles in my computations.
I'd like to know:

if it is possible, in the post-processing phase, to draw the colormaps of
displacement of stresses togheter with grain boundaries, i.e. the lines
that divides the area in grains. (Here attached there is a file jpg with
an example).
The program you wrote seems very good and it's helpful for people like me
that prefer open sources programs to commericals (often cracked) ones. I
really appreciated it.
Thank you in advance for any annswer,

Fabrizio Cacchione
PhD Student