[Gmsh] Problems of compilation with fltk

Durufle marc marc_durufle at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 8 14:43:18 CET 2005

I downloaded gmsh-1.59, the last version and
fltk-1.1.6, the last version too. I compiled fltk, i
did not meet any problem. I tried to compile gmsh-1.59
and i found the following error :

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfltk_gl

It happens when gcc make links to produce the
executable gmsh. So, i said my-self that the library
should be in fltk directory, so i look at : the lib
directory created by fltk, i found the following files
:

Readme.lib
libfltk_forms.a
libfltk_jpeg.a
libfltk_z.a
libfltk.a
libfltk_images.a
libfltk_png.a

In truth, there is no libfltk_gl.a !! When i look at
makefile of fltk, i didn't find mention of this file.

So, how can i generate this file or find it ?

If i remove -lfltk_gl, i have undefined references :-(