[gl2ps] about displacement in paper space

Enrico B. maniago76 at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 17 18:05:06 CEST 2006

Hello Christophe Geuzaine,

first of all, congratulations for your creations; i think will be very
useful for the scientific community.
I'm a developer, writing from Italy: i'm sorry for my terrible english.

I'm writing a 3D viewer for Finite Element Analysis and i' ve a question
for you about GL2PS: how to setup the position and the size of a drawing
on the .ps file ?
The goal should be printing a .ps file without modifications for the
user. In the main program the user set the paper size (A4, A3.. ),
orientation (landscape/portrait ) and displacement (X, Y from left-top
corner; size of the drawing )

Thanks in advance,

Enrico Bedendo
maniago76 at yahoo.it