[gl2ps] Possible bug? (or lack of feature)

Sergi Diaz sergi at mcneel.com
Tue Jul 25 12:31:19 CEST 2006

Hi everybody.

In my application, I've doing some use of glColorMask call. I use it to put
some things on the depth buffer without drawing them in the color buffer (a
"glColorMask(GL_FALSE, GL_FALSE, GL_FALSE, GL_FALSE)" call). But it seems
that gl2ps doesn't detect this, it draws those triangles. I suppose a call
similar to gl2psEnable should be needed.
I use it to show/hide hidden lines. So, a workaround would work for me. Of
course, adding this feature to the library would be sweet.
Errr... what should I do? Any ideas?

Cheers,

--
Sergi Diaz