[gl2ps] gl2ps-1.2.8-cos: bug fixes and new features for GL2PS

Cosmin Truta cosmin at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Jun 30 03:22:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thank you very much for developing GL2PS, it's a very useful piece of
software!

We're not just using it at our workplace, we also developed a few
enhancements and applied a few bug fixes. The description of the patch
is rather long, so instead of explaining it in this email, we're
providing the following URL:

  http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~cosmin/prog/gl2ps/

Or, you can download the update directly:

  http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~cosmin/prog/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.2.8-cos.tgz
  http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~cosmin/prog/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.2.8-cos.diff

We also developed a JNI binding, for use with JOGL. We noticed that a
GL2PS forum member showed interest in it. If you want, we can provide
our JNI solution as well.

Best regards
--

Cosmin Truta