[gl2ps] 64-bit compilation -> pdf errors

Christophe Geuzaine cag32 at case.edu
Wed Apr 12 06:05:41 CEST 2006

Ian D. Gay wrote:
> I've been experimernting with 64- and 32-bit compilation of gl2ps
> programs on linux (Suse 9.3).
>
> I find:
> 1. For a 32-bit compile, everything works correctly
> 2. For a 64-bit compile
>    a. Everything looks correct in the Opengl window
>    b. pdf files created by gl2ps have rendering errors
>    c. ps and eps files created by gl2ps do not have errors.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Ian

PDF files contain binary data, so there is probably a little glitch with
64-bits data types somewhere. Could you send a pdf of the same scene,
generated on both the 32 and the 64 bit machine?

(I'm forwarding this message to the mailing list.)

Thanks,

Christophe

--
Christophe Geuzaine
Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University, Mathematics