[gl2ps] [ROOTCVS] root brun (fwd)

Olivier Couet couet at mail.cern.ch
Mon May 2 17:57:23 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Christophe Geuzaine wrote:
> Olivier Couet wrote:
> >  Hi Christophe,
> >
> >  We found this in gl2ps.
> >
> > Cheers, Olivier
> >
> > CVSROOT:     /user/cvs
> > Module name: root
> > Changes by:  brun    05/04/30 21:47:41
> >
> > Modified files:
> >      gl/src         : gl2ps.c Log message:
> > Variables 'backprim' and 'frontprim' may be used uninitialized in
> > gl2psBuildBspTree
> >

> Hi Olivier - Thanks for the report. I don't think that case can actually
> happen, but since an initialization to NULL cannot hurt, I just added it
> in my version.
>
> Best,
>
> Christophe

Hi Christophe,

 Yes thanks ! We found that compiling it on one of the many machines our
application is ported on. We did the fix in our local copy of gl2ps.c but
in order to avoid doing it each time we get a new version I thought it was
better to tell you. Thanks again.

Cheers,      Olivier

--
Org:    CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23 - Switzerland                     Mailbox: J25910