[gl2ps] valgrind and gl2ps

Olivier Couet couet at mail.cern.ch
Thu Apr 7 11:54:11 CEST 2005

> After looking at the code, I don't understand why Valgrind complains... Could
> you add something like
>
> if(!prim){ printf("ERROR!!!\n"); return 1; }
>
> at the beginning of gl2psAddInBspImageTree() (line 1667) and tell me if it
> makes a difference?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christophe

 Hi Christophe,

 I tried what you suggested and I do not get the error message. So I guess
the problem is somewhere else. Thanks for you help. I will check where it
could be.

Cheers, Olivier

PS: By the way have you decided to use the SVG driver prototype I sent you ?
or is it too primitive ?

--
Org:    CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23 - Switzerland                     Mailbox: J25910