[gl2ps] BTW

Micha Bieber krischnamurti at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 2 23:28:49 CEST 2004

Thursday, September 2, 2004, 23:00:06, David Thompson wrote:

> Is there a way to get the Reply-To set up to be the list and not the
> sender? That would solve a lot of the problems for me.

It's possible in Mailman lists to override the senders Reply-To field,
but not recommended (some sender depend on their special settings and it
makes it also harder to send a private mail)

> I will post a PDF rendered with the same software (same scene) on a
> linux box and maybe the comparison will help determine the problem.

Make it as simple as possible. Could you reduce the number of
involved polygons ? For PDF, please turn compression off, it makes it a
little bit easier for me to check the files.
The most important point: Provide a code snippet if possible. It
should contain the OpenGL initialization code and also the actual
drawing. In any case that might not be enough. I recognized completely different
streams of primitives appearing in the feedback buffer for the same code
under Linux and Windows. This is one of the reasons for the requested
simplicity.

Micha