[gl2ps] PDF not same as rendered image

Micha Bieber krischnamurti at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 2 22:02:11 CEST 2004

Thursday, September 2, 2004, 21:39:54, Christophe Geuzaine wrote:

To bring it together, David confirmed to me per email, that the error
shows up in PostScript as well as in native produced PDF. I would guess,
that it is a problem of the feedback mode or something erroneous in the
generating code (more likely). It is also interesting, that the most
distant polyeder owns more or less proper colors and for the object in
front half of the triangles have also the characteristic of the relevant
correct blue shades. Considering also the remaining polyeders, the
errors peculiarities seemingly change with every new object.

Micha