[gl2ps] Re: Wierd problem with gl2ps under Mac OS X

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Feb 23 14:27:29 CET 2004

On Sunday 22 February 2004 08:30, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

> How does one submit this bug report to Apple?  Do you have specific

They have a bug management system at

  http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/

I can file a report there (I am already a member of the "Apple Developer
Connection"), but I am rather ignorant about the nature of the bug. I can't
offer any simple demonstration either. If I were Apple, I wouldn't be
delighted in having install VTK in order to verify the problem.

Is it possible to demonstrate the bug with a plain C program?

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr