[Getdp] Surface charge/ normal electric field strength

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Tue Oct 17 16:55:30 CEST 2006

Hello Tammo,
I tried to put together a nice example for capacity calculations in the Wiki just about 10 minutes ago.
Hopefully this can help you with your goals.

If there are no glitches, maybe somebody else would like to add them to the frontpage. At the moment the example is hiding here:

http://www.geuz.org/getdp/wiki/Capacitor2D

Nice greetings,
Bernhard Kubicek

freelancer for Arenal Research, Vienna, Austria