[Getdp] Postprozessing:Curl of Curl

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Wed Aug 16 09:06:21 CEST 2006

Thank you very much for your reply.
My initial intention was this:
Having a current distribution, one calculates the magnetic vector potential.
Afterwards, in the post-processing, I would have liked to calculate the difference between the original current and the one obtained by rot rot A, to obtain a local error estimation, e.g. for mesh refinement.
Clearly, this was quite stupid, since a second derivative of a the linear finit element function space is mostly undefined.

Thank you very much again,
Bernhard Kubicek