[Getdp] ... two disjointed domains ...

Matt Koch mattkoch at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 14 04:35:33 CEST 2006

Hello All,

once more I am trying to solicit help in getting the attached problem
solved. As you can see, I have two separate disks A and B here. The top
disk B has an imposed heat flux and is supposed to heat the bottom disk
A using the last two Galerkin terms. When running this problem, the
result is as if the Integral quantities defined in the ".sol" file don't
even exist. These Integral quantities are to be the first step towards
making the two disks interact without having a domain (i.e. mesh)
between the disks. Any wisdom would me much appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt Koch, Ph.D., P.E.
Science & Technology Consultants (SciTeX)
www.scitex.us