[Gmsh] Meshing stackup with thin & thick layers

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Oct 7 14:42:37 CEST 2014

If one layer of tetrahedra in the thin layer is OK for you, you can set the characteristic lengths at the corners, try different algorthms (Delaunay, tetgen) and see if you get the mesh you want that way. If you really need anisotropic mesh width, then it depends on the actual state of the MMG3D algorithm, which I don’t know…

Matthias