[Gmsh] gmsh Digest, Vol 138, Issue 24

Mikhail Artemyev artemiev.mikhail at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:52:06 CEST 2014

Hi Ali,

Gmsh can build meshes for both cases. For the first model you will be even
able to define a geometry with Gmsh - look at t5.geo tutorial for example.
For the second model - I honestly think that you'll not be able to define
such a geometry in Gmsh, so you'll need to use some CAD tool (best of all -
based on OpenCascade) and import the model from it into Gmsh in STEP or
BRep format.

Best,
Mikhail