[Gmsh] Problem generating a hole inside a volume

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Mon Feb 24 09:40:17 CET 2014

Hi,

I have had a look at your geometry and don't see any problem obvious to me (I am not familiar with the extrude, translate and duplicate commands, so I cannot tell if the problem is there). When I try to mesh, my gmsh crashes already while generating the 2D mesh (2.8.3, Windoze 7). So I'm afraid I cannot help you here.