[Gmsh] Extract mesh info from C++ API classes

David Bernstein david at terafrac.org
Tue Feb 11 17:24:42 CET 2014

Hi Andrea, I wrote some code for the open source project I’m working on that does this, you can find it at

https://bitbucket.org/terafrac/terafracmesher

Look in src/gmsh.cpp at the function MakeFrom2DGmshGModel starting on line 195.  If you have any questions please email me and I’ll try to answer them.

Regards,
Dave