[Gmsh] Important question for my Thesis

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Feb 11 15:01:59 CET 2014

Hi Rachid,

you could try to do a Delaunay triangulation of your points to get a surface representing the ground.  You might have to project your points onto a plane since normally Delaunay triangulation works only in 2d AFAIK. Once you have the ground, you can define additional points at the edges of the volume you want to consider, define lines and surfaces and finally the volume. Then you can do a mesh3D.
For details, consult the gmsh documentation and ask the gmsh mailing list.

HTH,

Matthias