[Gmsh] Important question for my Thesis: Import geometry

Rachid Abraimi R.Abraimi at student.tudelft.nl
Mon Jan 27 15:20:36 CET 2014

Dear gmsh-creators,

For my MSc. Thesis I am simulating a tsunami for a unstructured grid.
I would like to create my grid by using gmsh.

I am at this moment very inexperienced with gsmsh and I wasn't able to import geometry of the bathymetry in to gmsh.
The bathymetry is a matrix containing the topography and bathymetry for the region of interest.
I already looked on the discussion area but unfortunately I couldn't find a similar question.

I would be very happy to receive help or hint from you.
Many thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Rachid Abraimi