[Gmsh] volume mesh

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Mar 30 13:30:35 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

not sure if it is the real source of the problem, but you have a lot off identical lines that are defined twice, like
for example line 215 and 222. You can visually find it by displaying the line numbers and spotting the blurred numbers
(Tools->Options->Geometry->Visibility->Line numbers).

Regards,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.