[Gmsh] Large postprocessing file

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Apr 8 17:12:18 CEST 2008

Hi Jozsef - The next version will actually have much (really, much)
improved post-pro interfaces. In particular, we'll support optimal
storage of continuous datasets (e.g. associated with mesh vertices),
which will tremendously reduce the file/dataset footprint in many cases.

Hopefully the 2Gb file size limit you got when compiling in 32bits will
then be harder to reach ;-)

Ch.