[Gmsh] Problem meshing 2 volumes

jordi poblet jordi.poblet at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:27:52 CEST 2007

Thanks.

My doubt has been clarified. I though that only the surfaces included in the
surface loop were considered by the algorithm. I could not understand why
the second volume was modifying the mesh of the first volume.

I also had a similar problem with single volumes that are thin (like layers
or shells not modelled using surface meshes) but I assumed that it was a
normal error and I should use another meshing algorithm like an extrusion. I
guess that it can also be related with the small distance between surfaces.

 Jordi Poblet Puig