[Gmsh] GUI problem

Christophe Geuzaine c.geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Jun 3 17:13:04 CEST 2005

Hsuan-Yeh Chang wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am running Gmsh on my newly installed Mandriva LE 2005. The problem
> that I observe is the following:
>
> ** Whenever I CLICK on the GUI window and MOVE my cursor away, there
> will be a small (residual) SQUARE (black or white) remained on the
> display.  Can anyone tell me what could be the problem?  It is the
> problem from Gmsh or from the GUI Toolkit?

It might be a problem with your specific OpenGL implementation: I never
saw anything like this on either Linux, Windows or MacOS... You could
try to link Gmsh with a software (i.e., not hardware-accelerated)
OpenGL implementation like Mesa to see if the problem persists.

Christophe

--
Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech