[Gmsh] combining views

Eric Bechet eric.bechet at ec-nantes.fr
Mon Apr 4 10:26:23 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have a huge set of ".pos" files, each one corresponding to a different
time step and I would like to combine them into *one* multi time step
view. I know the interactive way (using the GUI). However, I would like
to make this happen using a command line option (-combine),  but I do
not know exactly how it works (apparently it does nothing)...

Another issue (related to the above) : gmsh limits the number of
simultaneous views it can load ... if I wish to combine lots - let's say
1000's- of views into a single one, how to proceed ?

Thanks for any help.

-Eric