[Gmsh] meshing in 3D

Timothée SCHLATTER schlatter at ensam.inra.fr
Fri Feb 18 09:20:53 CET 2005

Hello,
I am currently working on your software (version 1.59) on 3D meshing of
a parallepipedic shape volume. The meshing realised in 1D and 2D is
perfectly done, but the meshing in 3D generate "warnings" and "errors"
for wich I fail to find the source:

Warning : *Unrecoverable* face (38 <--> 28=2*(25-1)-20)

Error   : Three edges cut without common point!

I would like to know, if in your opinion, these problems are related to
an error in programming, e.g. a bad definition of the volume.

   to a characteristic Length very high at certain points

or to a computing error generated by GMSH due to the complexity of the
figure.

In advance thank you

Best report
                                                    Timothée