[Gmsh] compilation problems on SUN Solaris 8

Christophe Geuzaine c.geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sun Jan 9 03:41:54 CET 2005

Benedikt Oswald wrote:
> Dear Christope, GMSH is a great software package, my Compliments!
> However, I encountered some problems when trying to install it on
> a SUN blade 100 with SUN solaris and gcc installed. The problems
> occured during the link phase.  Please find enclose with the mail
> a text file containing the output of the make utility after using configure

It looks like bzero() does not exist on your system (and that we should
use socklen_t instead of int for the socket length). Could you replace
Fltk/GmshServer.cpp with the attached file and tell me if that fixes the
problem?

Thanks,

Christophe

--
Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech