[Gmsh] Finite Element Links at www.geuz.org

Numerical Objects AS nobjects at nobjects.com
Mon Aug 20 14:56:08 CEST 2001

Dear Jean-Frangois Remacle,

We have registered your web site

   http://www.geuz.org

at our PDE Portal http://www.pdeportal.com.

Numerical Objects' PDE Portal is a searchable and
categorized index to several hundreds of high quality web
sites focusing on technologies for partial differential
equations.

Our site is also the home of Diffpack, which is a software
tool for FEA and simulation used by leading corporations
and universities world-wide.

We ask you to consider if Numerical Objects' web site or
the PDE Portal would be of interest to the visitors at
www.geuz.org. If so, we kindly ask you to include
appropriate descriptions and links to these resources at
your site as well.

We hope the listing at the PDE Portal will increase traffic
to your site, and encourage you to visit the portal and
review your entry. We also ask you to keep us informed if
there are changes to your site that we should incorporate.

Best regards,
Erlend Arge
PDE Portal Administrator