[gl2ps] Allowing line join/cap to be controlled

Pantxo Diribarne pantxo.diribarne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:30:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

Here is a new patch that I think works for all terminals even though PGF
doesn't seam to handle line strip so that line join doesn't work.
The change log is as follows:
* gl2ps.c:
** #define GL2PS_LINE_CAP_TOKEN and GL2PS_LINE_JOIN_TOKEN
** add linecap and linejoin fields to primitive structure
** add lastlinecap and lastlinejoin fields to gl2ps context structure
** gl2psResetLineProperties: new static function to reset line width, cap
and
   join
** gl2psLineCap/Join: new public functions that pass through the requested
   values,
** gl2psParseFeedbackBuffer: add two new cases for GL2PS_LINE_CAP_TOKEN and
   GL2PS_LINE_JOIN_TOKEN.

* gl2ps.h:
** #define allowed values for linecap and linejoin
** declare gl2psLineCap/Join
** gl2psAddPolyPrimitive: change signature to include linecap and linejoin

* gl2psTestSimple.c: add a usage example for line cap and line width
* gl2ps.tex: document the two new public functions in the same section as
  gl2psLineWidth

Pantxo