[gl2ps] Allowing line join/cap to be controlled

Pantxo Diribarne pantxo.diribarne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:12:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

Even though the very basic capabilities of line drawing in opengl don't
include line cap and line join, all gl2ps vector formats do.
I know that gl2ps currently sticks to emulating opengl, but in octave
having such options would be very appreciated. I attached a very
preliminary (pdf is not handled) patch that implements these options using
two new functions, namely gl2psLineCap (int) and gl2psLineJoin. I modified
also gl2psTestSimple to add a usage example.
If people think it is acceptable I'll polish/finish/document the patch.

Pantxo