[gl2ps] GL2PS_POLYGON_OFFSET_FILL usage

Pantxo Diribarne pantxo.diribarne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:37:30 CET 2015

 Hi,

I am currently trying to figure out how to use gl2psEnable/Disable with
GL2PS_POLYGON_OFFSET_FILL flag. From the example using GL2PS_LINE_STIPPLE
(in gl2psTest.c) I understand that I should Enable/Disable
GL2PS_POLYGON_OFFSET_FILL each time I change the offset in my opengl scene.
Am I correct?

If so, my concern is that reading gl2ps.c I am under the impression that
only the last offset values of my scene will be taken into account when
finally parsing the feedback buffer. The "offset" field in the gl2pscontext
is overwritten each time gl2psEnable is called. What do I miss?

Thanks for your work,

Pantxo