[gl2ps] Output resolution and

ion vasilief ion_vasilief at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 6 14:56:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

It looks like the output resolution is by default set to 72 DPI. At least, this is what I get from Acrobat Reader. Is there a way to customize this?

Another issue I have experienced with gl2ps is that when I export some content containing bitmap images with transparent background to SVG/EPS (using gl2psDrawPixels),
I only get some black rectangles. Exporting to PDF works fine in this case. Is this a limitation of SVG/EPS formats or a bug in gl2ps?

Thanks in advance for your answers and best regards,
Ion Vasilief