[gl2ps] gl2ps/PDF

Olivier Couet couet at mail.cern.ch
Thu May 14 16:10:35 CEST 2009

Hi Christophe,

I have a question about gl2ps and PDF format. In root (our application) we
have our own PDF diver to generate PDF output. Now we have picture mixing
classical 2D output and 3D graphics rendered by OpenGL. I am able to mix
these 2 in one single PS file by generating the gl2ps output as EPS (with
some PS scaling and translation before the gleps part it is almost ok).

I would like to do the same with PDF. Is there a way ? I guess I would
need to retrieve the number of bytes gl2ps generated to have correct value
at the end of my PDF file).

Cheers,   Olivier

--
Org:    CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23 - Switzerland                     Mailbox: J25910