[gl2ps] Keeping track of GL_DEPTH_TEST + maybe a bug

Michael Goffioul michael.goffioul at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:59:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have 2 small questions:

1) would it be hard for GL2PS to keep track of the current GL_DEPTH_TEST
state and sort the primitives accordingly? In my code, I draw some text that
I locate in world coordinate, but I disable GL_DEPTH_TEST to have it on
top of the complete viewport. In GL2PS, the text is still sorted
according to its
depth and partially hidden by some other primitives.

2) in gl2psDivideQuad function, I noticed that (*t2)->boundary is not assigned,
while (*t1)->boundary is assigned twice. Might this be a bug? (I have no idea
about the potential effect, I just noticed it while looking for something else)

Michael.