[gl2ps] additional 3D export formats?

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Mon Jul 23 23:17:51 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas - Indeed, in GL2PS we get the geometrical information from
the feedback buffer, i.e., after projection. The x- and y-coordinates
are screen coordinates and the z coordinate is the depth in the z-buffer.

You should be able to project the vertices back into model coordinates
by using the OpenGL projection matrices. (You can use gluUnProject() to
make the coding easy.)

Christophe