[gl2ps] Showing hidden lines

Sergi Diaz sergi at mcneel.com
Thu Jun 28 17:37:02 CEST 2007

I hadn't tried, thanks.
I've done it now, and it's still the same. It seems that gl2ps doesn't take
a look at glDepthFunc values or DEPTH_TEST being disabled. I can understand
that, it's not trivial, but it would have been nice for me.

Oh well, I'll have to do it myself. Changing gl2ps code to support that will
be a nightmare, I suppose. Wish me luck.

Cheers,
-Sergi

P.S: Mmm, maybe I could do something using glDepthRange... I'll try that
first.