[gl2ps] a doubt to be clarified.

Navaneetha Krishnan kriasshnan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:43:05 CET 2007

Dear sir,

           I am using the routine gl2ps.c for taking postscript type output
in my graph plotting application. With the older version of gl2ps.c the size
of the output .ps file was within A4 size. But Because I wanted to use
stippling and since the older version did not provide it, I tried to use the
new version 1.3.2 of gl2ps. But now, the size of the display seems to have
increased and the output is not fitting the standard A4 size paper. Why is
it so ?. Is it possible to use any other older version so that I will be
able to get the standard A4 size output at the same time also get the Line
Stippling feature?.

Could you please clarify this.?

--
Navaneetha Krishnan