[gl2ps] Feedback buffer deprecated?

Hans Guijt hg at terma.com
Mon Dec 18 12:03:14 CET 2006

As I understand it, OpenGL 3.0 will have a recommended 'fast path' that will
not include feedback. However, there will also be a compatability path that
does include all old functionality. The compatability path will probably be
a little bit slower, but considering the non-realtime nature of GL2PS this
shouldn't be much of a problem anyway. So I don't believe there is any cause
for concern.

Regards,

H. Guijt