[gl2ps] Python binding for gl2ps.
marcobonifazi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:59:58 CEST 2006
You can find here my notes about it.
I translate for you, it is for windows.
- Download gl2ps from www.geuz.org/*gl2ps*/<http://www.geuz.org/gl2ps/>
- Download from www.swig.org
- Create the interface gl2ps.i, you can download
- Digit Swig command: swig -python gl2ps.i
- It will create a file gl2ps_wrap.c and a file gl2ps.py, enbody
gl2ps_wrap.c in sources downloaded of gl2ps, create a project (ad example
withn Dev C++). This is a Dev project file
The file gl2ps.py is to be used in your Python project
- Compile Dev project gl2ps with gl2ps_wrap.c, take the dll and put it
- Use gl2ps.py in Python
I think you can use interface file also for linux.
In short words you must to create the library and the Python file which is
not sufficient if alone.
This is a little old version (not last gl2ps, but I remember that only one
line of interface file had to changed using new type of gl2ps that I took
from gl2ps.h), I haven't now the newest, I can take it for you next days.
On 8/21/06, Clovis Goldemberg <clovis at pea.usp.br> wrote:
> Does anyone have a Python 2.4 binding for the new GL2PS version (1.3.1) ?
> It seems that an "gl2ps.pyd" existed in the past for Python2.2. At least
> this is mentioned
> in the 'http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/pydoc/OpenGL.gl2ps.html' link.
> gl2ps mailing list
> gl2ps at geuz.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gl2ps