[gl2ps] gl2ps-1.2.8-cos: bug fixes and new features for GL2PS

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 19:10:11 CEST 2006

Christophe Geuzaine wrote:
> Cosmin Truta wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thank you very much for developing GL2PS, it's a very useful piece of
>> software!
>>
>> We're not just using it at our workplace, we also developed a few
>> enhancements and applied a few bug fixes. The description of the patch
>> is rather long, so instead of explaining it in this email, we're
>> providing the following URL:
>>
>>   http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~cosmin/prog/gl2ps/
>>
>> Or, you can download the update directly:
>>
>>   http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~cosmin/prog/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.2.8-cos.tgz
>>   http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~cosmin/prog/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.2.8-cos.diff
>>

> Cosmin, Baiju - Many thanks for the patch. I will give it a try as soon
> as I have some free time.

Hi guys - I've merged a modified version of your patch--it should be
available in tomorrow's nightly cvs snapshot. Let me know if I missed
anything in my modifications...

PS: the new version has much better support for SVG. The only major
thing missing in the SVG implementation now is support for embedded
bitmap images. Any ideas on how to do this? (Is it even possible?)

Christophe