[gl2ps] gl2ps 1.2.3 and up not printing properly

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:01:59 CEST 2005

Shahzad MUZAFFAR wrote:
> Hi,
>   I tried to update the gl2ps version to 1.2.6 ( previouly we were using
> 1.2.1) and noticed that there are some problems with the EPS and PDF
> printing. The printing is done back side front now. I have put some
> files which are accessable via http://cmsdoc.cern.ch/~muzaffar/gl2ps/
> link. Files generated with 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 are ok but files generated
> with any version higher are inverted.

IIRC there was another post mentioning a similar problem a while ago. I
have probably messed up something in the code between 1.2.2 and 1.2.3,
but I just had a quick look and I don't see what. It's weird because my
codes work just fine with 1.2.3 and up (actually, they work much better
due to the better scaling of the z-buffer).

Let me know if you find out what causes the problem...

Christophe

--
Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech