[gl2ps] Embedding a opengl drawing into a postscript document.

Shai Ayal shaiay at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:08:48 CEST 2005

Hans,

gl2ps basically takes your OpenGL code and makes it produce an
postscript file instead of a screen image. If you need to embed these
images in a postscript report, just generate each one, using gl2ps to
produce eps files and embed them in the postscript report.

Generating the images as an eps file with gl2ps can just as easy as
calling the function and then calling your already existing OpenGL
drawing code.

I do not know the technical details of embedding an eps document in a
postscript file, but it should be easy to find out. If this is your
problem, ask again and someone will surely know the answer