[gl2ps] gl2ps

Eckhard Krotscheck Eckhard.Krotscheck at jku.at
Fri Jan 7 14:23:56 CET 2005

Hi

I am trying to implement gl2ps on an Itanium platform (SGI Altix system).
The same code works OK on Linux system and on an SGI Octane in both N32
and 64 bit mode. On the Itanium it dies with

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContextState
  Major opcode of failed request:  145 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  2919

Same problem with the gcc and the icc compiler.
Is anything known about this ?

This is about my own program, not the example program gl2psTest.
I have not been able to run this  because the glut is missing on
the Itanium system I have access to.

Thanks
Eckhard Krotscheck

--
Eckhard Krotscheck                |  Tel. ++43 (732) 2468 8544
Institut fuer Theoretische Physik |  Sec. ++43 (732) 2468 8545