[gl2ps] Missing text on Solaris

Joe Miller lpe540 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 15:59:13 CET 2004

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply. The test demo also exhibits
strange behaviors. The text is shifted out of the
bounding box and the actual objects are all displayed
in wrong directions (ie the donut is tilted 30 degrees
from the xz plane opposed to the expected 150 and box
in the bottom display id rotated 90 degrees from what
I would have expected). Strangely enough these
anomolies do not happen when I link against a mesa
version of opengl. I'm trying to get my systems people
to install opengl version 1.3 on my system with hope
that that might help.

If you have any other suggestions I'd gladly take
them. Thanks again.

-joe
--- Christophe Geuzaine <geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu>