[gl2ps] Re: PDF not same as rendered image

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Thu Sep 2 08:53:13 CEST 2004

David Thompson wrote:

> When I run the demo on my machine, the torus in the outBsp versions show
> a similar problem to what I'm seeing (I see triangles with some
> different colors than others; not the smooth shading). So it appears
> that it is not fixed entirely.

OK. (Note that I don't know if the guy who volunteered to file a bug
report with Apple actually did it.)

Just FYI: everything works fine with Mac OS X Panther 10.3.5 on my 15"
Powerbook (the old Titanium model, with the 64Mb ATI card), but I used
to have similar problems with Jaguar and early releases of Panther (not
sure which update fixed it, though).

C.