[gl2ps] glScissors

Shai Ayal shaiay at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 21:36:08 CEST 2004

Hi again

I am using glScissors in my code and it seems that gl2ps does not
support it. There is some reference to glScissors in the gl2ps web page
in relation to the glViewport command, although reading their respective
manpages does not offer any clue as to the relations -- can I use
glViewport to preform clipping as does glScissors? Does gl2ps support
this? and how do I use it? If not, can you suggest a workaround?

In my code today, on the screen the graphics look as I want them
(clipped by glScissors) while in the eps output no clipping is done.

	Shai Ayal