[gl2ps] GL2PS Licensing Clarification

Mike Marshall mmarshall at geodigmcorp.com
Thu Jul 8 19:46:08 CEST 2004

Hello,

I work for a company, GeoDigm, about to release software to our users
(dental professionals) that uses a compiled DLL version of the GL2PS
library.  After wading through the GNU and GL2PS licensing documents,
I'm still unclear as to what we need to include in our software and
documentation to be compliant.

We do not currently charge our users for our software.  We have not
modified the GL2PS library in any way and our users are not software
developers.  Does a copyright notice in our GUI suffice?  If so, how
should it appear?  Do we need to distribute GL2PS source code given our
circumstances?

Thanks for your guidance.

Mike Marshall

VP Engineering