[gl2ps] GL2PS link to Fortran development environment

Tammy Henry thenry at ahydro.com
Thu Apr 29 17:19:04 CEST 2004

I have downloaded gl2ps and compiled an object code
successfully, but encountered linker errors complaining of
unresolved externals for each Fortran call to the gl2ps C
subroutines.  Though well versed in Fortran/UNIX, I need help in
getting hardcopy capability from our new Fortran/opengl programs
on HP Itanium 2 with MS XP64 OS.  I thought it would be sufficient
to simply link the gl2ps object code, but apparently a Fortran
binding or wrapper may be needed.  Can you help direct me to the
right people to enable us to produce postscript plots of our screen
graphics?

Thank you,
John Degnan
Vice President, Engineering