[Getdp] ... non-linear iteration convergence ...

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at ait.ac.at
Tue Sep 29 12:55:41 CEST 2009

What is done in commercial CFD sometimes is that one splits the T^4 like that: T^3*T
The T^3 is taken constant for each matrix, while the T is included linear in the system matrix.
Maybe there is a way of doing that in getdp...

Also, a good initial guess can help a lot...

greetings, bernhard
-----------------------------------
Bernhard Kubicek
Energy Department
Electric Energy Systems

Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Kontaktdaten!
Please note our new contact details!

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43(0) 50550-6258 | M +43(0) 664 6207748

bernhard.kubicek at ait.ac.at | http://www.ait.ac.at