[Getdp] Magnetic Force 3

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Fri Aug 4 09:50:58 CEST 2006

I calculate a Lorentz Force density in the Postprocessing by the following expression (having a temperature-field-dependent conductivity):

f=jxB=-conducivity(T(x))*grad(V)xCurl(A)=conductivity*Curl(A)xgrad(V)

{ Name f ; Value { Term { [ con[{T}]*({Curl a} /\{d v1})] ; In Vol ; Jacobian Vol; } } }

This works in my case.

Maybe this helps you,
nice greetings from rainy Vienna,
Bernhard Kubicek